- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice governs the use of the website https://grupoigsa.es/ (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), owned by INMOBILIARIA GUADALMEDINA SA (hereinafter THE WEBSITE OWNER/IGSA).
Browsing the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11July, on information society services and e-commerce, informs you that:
Identity of the Owner: INMOBILIARIA GUADALMEDINA SA
Commercial name: IGSA
Address: C/ Dr. Romagosa nº 1-1ª, Valencia (46002)
Company Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in Volume 3915- Book 1227-SG- Folio 206- Sheet V16673.
To contact us, we provide you with several means, as detailed below:
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate another user, a public administration or a third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or when legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it shall not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications regarding THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include unlawful content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, therefore access to all its content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- c) Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility with regard to information found outside this website. The function of the links that appear in this website is only to inform the user as regards the existence of other sources susceptible of providing additional information related to a particular subject. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, nor shall it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data controller is identified in section 1 of this Legal Notice.
You are hereby informed that for a greater guarantee of compliance with Data Protection, a Data Protection Officer has been appointed, whose contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. (PENDING APPOINTMENT)
For what purpose do we process your personal data? In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that IGSA processes the data you provide for the following purposes:
- Receive and answer queries or subscribe to newsletters or online newsletters about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
- To manage the relationship with the users and to be able to offer them products and services in accordance with their interests, to improve their user experience and, where appropriate, to process their requests and/or petitions.
- For the invoicing and provision, if applicable, of the services contracted.
- To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be performed. These communications will be made by IGSA and will be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. Conduct market research and statistical analysis Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
4.3. Type of data processed
Within the framework of the Company’s activities and subject to the purposes for which you have granted your consent, we will process the following categories of data:
– Identification and contact details, for example, but not limited to: name, surname, telephone number or e-mail address, IP address.
– Financial data if provided during the course of the contractual relationship.
4.4. Data retention period or criteria
How long do we keep the data?
Your data will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the provision of services or, where appropriate, for the duration of the relationship between the parties, and in any case as long as you do not request their deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The processing of personal data related to the maintenance of your relationship with the Company is legitimate as it is necessary to fulfil the contractual/mercantile obligations arising from this relationship. The processing of your personal data for these purposes is strictly necessary in order to comply with the aforementioned legal obligations.
The processing of your personal data to send promotional information about activities, campaigns or initiatives of the Company, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorised by the current legislation, however you can withdraw such consent by sending an email to email@example.com. It may be that some of the processing is based on your consent, for which you must have granted it.
What recipients are informed of your data?
In general, data will not be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
However, your data may be transferred to the recipients listed below, for the reasons explained and in any case because such communications are necessary for the purposes arising from the relationship between the parties:
Public Administrations: for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Suppliers who need access to your data for the provision of services that the Company has contracted from such suppliers, and with whom the Company has signed the confidentiality and personal data processing contracts necessary and required by law to protect your privacy.
We would like to remind you that the Company does not carry out international data transfers.
In the course of processing user data, we may use software whose origin or servers are located outside the European Economic Area, in particular in countries offering an adequate level of protection or in the USA. In such cases, we will ensure that we work with providers that guarantee compliance with applicable European data protection standards and regulations, and in particular, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016). Transfers of data to the USA will always be covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield. Further information is available at www.privacyshield.org.
What are your rights when providing us with your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only the keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and due to reasons related to your specific situation, you may oppose the processing of your data.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to portability of the data, as well as being entitled to withdraw the consent facilitated at any moment, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a written request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID card or other document proving your identity, and clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
Finally, we inform you that you may address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.
How have we obtained your data? Personal data are obtained through the website, directly from the user or through our cookies or, where appropriate, through various means such as order forms etc…, used in the company for the proper provision of services.
For more information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website of the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) https://www.agpd.es/
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating, under their own responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning THE WEBSITE OWNER, Spanish law shall apply.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity.